Sometimes it feels like I’m not making any progress on all of the projects in my life. That’s because the way I work I like to chip away at the problems slowly. It’s either that or I’m just constantly distracted, but either way I am making progress on some things.
- Put together a website redesign proposal
- CompletedÂ a prototype for the illuminated white umbrella wedding decoration concept.
- Epoxy and JB welded 10 more skull door knocker parts
- Got the pictures for my passport application.
- Celebrated Laurel’s new Job
- Found our Cheers, John’s place, a local bar.