Well it’s been a few days since I last posted something here so I thought I’d update what I’ve been doing since monday-ish.
- Played in a pre-season softball tourney
- Went to Art-o-Matic in Crystal City
- Dad’s 60th birthday, went to Dinner theater
- got another bad haircut
Notes on the above.
I need to hit the batting cage a little so I don’t suck so bad at the plate. I want to get back to art-o-matic to see the rest of the 6th floor stuff. My dad is officially old and all good musicals were written in the 60s. Haircut turned out not to be so bad after I ran it by the girlfriend filter.
All this warm weather has gotten me anxious for summer. The weather was so nice on Sunday that we decided to set up the fire pit on the deck and have a little cookout. (I know, this doesn’t sound like a safe idea. But neither is anything else I do) I remembered how much fun barbecues are and how much I want to have one. Then I thought of how much fun the little pool was, so I want to set that back up. Then that led me to the Wiffleball home run derby. I know I might have to wait to get all three of these ideas into one day of awesomness, but here’s list of summer fun at the Vienna Sausage (dates still to come)
- Summertime and the Livin’s EZ barbeque: featuring Meat
- Pool Opening Party: Hurry up before it grows algae
- Dude we made a slip and slide / somebody take Jesse to the hospital
- How drunk can I get before sundown challenge aka: Wiffle ball home run derby
- Mark’s Birthday Party